Dedicated International Patient Cell
AHI has a dedicated international cell with trained staff who are well versed with all formalities pertaining to different countries and their consulates / embassies.
The following facilities are always provided to all international patients:
Airport pick up and drop from international and domestic airports.
- Assistance in securing economical hotel accommodation for relatives.
- Arranging prior appointments with AHI doctors and consultants.
- Complete orientation to the hospital on arrival at AHI.
- Personalised guidance at every step of the stay.
- Internet facilities to keep in touch with home.
- Personal phone facility at local rates and reasonable rates for international calls.
Prayer rooms that accomodate a variety of spiritual needs.
- AHI has treated patients from 38 coutries in the world in the last year alone. Our team of surgeons and doctors – amongst the best in the world – have performed over 24,000 Heart Surgeries, 43,000 Angiographies & Angioplasties 4,400 complex surgeries, many of them considered inoperable.