Dr. Santosh Kumar Dora
Cardiac Electro Physiologist
One of the best electrophysiology specialist in the country
Areas of Specialization
- Cardiac electrophysiology study and radiofrequency ablations including complex arrhythmia.
- Skilled to perform all kinds of Pacing and ICD implantations.
- MD from Orissa, DM from SCTIMST, Kerala.
- Fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology and Pacing from Kerala.
- Clinical Research Fellowship in Electrophysiology and Pacing under Dr. Thomas Peter Director in EP at Cedar Sinai Medical Center, USA.
- Performs EP study and RF ablations regularly which includes complex arrhythmia like: scar related atypical atrial flutter, atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia, etc.
- Performs pacemaker implantations, biventricular pacing & AICD implantations regularly.
- Performs around 250 EP study & RF ablation every year which includes complex arrhythmia like scar related atypical atrial flutter, atrial fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia, etc.
- Performs around 150 pacemaker implantations (single & double chamber) every year.
- Has presented original clinical Electrophysiology papers in conferences held in India and abroad.
- He has to his credit, publications of many original clinical studies in National and International indexed journals.
Call : 022-66986585 / 6588 / 9920155000
Write : email@example.com