Awards & Accolades
India's Highest Accredited Hospital with JCI, ISO & NSF certification.
Since 2002, Asian Heart Institute has treated more than 3,50,000 patients, and has completed over 40,000 angiographies, and over 10,000 interventional procedures(including angioplasties) which include complex coronary as well as non coronary interventions.
We have performed 23,500 heart surgeries and more than 4000 complex cases with a staggering success rate of 99.3%, in treatment of cases considered inoperable elsewhere. Overall 99.83% success rate in cardiac surgeries- among the highest in the world. Highly capable, experienced and dedicated professional, best –in-class systems, processes and practices.
We have amongst the <strong>lowest documented infection </strong>rates in India, which is on par with the best in the world.
We are one of the few centers in the world conducting nearly all our bypass surgeries on a beating heart, with almost 90% patients getting arterial grafts (the better technique).
But, it's the roughly 3,500 extremely complex heart surgeries that we have performed over the years, many of which were considered 'inoperable' that gives us the greatest satisfaction. These are breakthroughs in cardiac surgeries that have not only saved the lives of those concerned patients, but also opened the doors of hope for millions like them around the world. These serve as precedents for the medical fraternity and inspire doctors to make the impossible possible.
- 2019- 'India's No 1 Single Specialty Hospital- Cardiology' as per Times Health All India Critical Care Hospital Ranking Survey 2019
- 2018- Best single speciality Heart Hospital on India by Times of India All India Critical care Hospital Ranking survey 2018.
- 2018- Asia’s most admired brand in healthcare by White page international, UK Asia Business council in association with India Today TV
- 2017 : Asian Heart Institute named India’s Most Admired Healthcare Brand in Healthcare category at the fifth edition of India’s Most Admired Brands and Leaders Awards by CNN / News 18.
- July 2016 - Economic Times - Awarded / recognised Asian Heart Institute as the No 1 brand in cardiac care in India.
- 2016:Voted by consumers as ‘Trusted Hospital 2016” (Reader’s digest), Recognized as India’s no.1 brand in cardiac care ( Economic times ) , Dr. Panda recognized as India’s No.1 Cardiac surgeon and one of the 25 living legends in Healthcare in India ( Medgate).
- 2014: Times of India Health Care Achievers Awards identified AHI as the Best Single Speciality Hospital, Cardiology.
- 2013: Ranked amongst the top five cardiac hospital (Indiatimes.com), Ranked among the world’s 10 best hospital for medical tourists (Medical Tourism Quality Alliance)
- 2012: CNBC awarded AHI the Best Single Speciality Cardiac Hospital
- 2011-2012: For 2 years, The Week and Hansa Survey ranked AHI the Best Private Cardiac Hospital in the country.
- 2009-2011: In a JCI (Joint Commission International) benchmarking study, Asian Heart Institute results were number 1 among all globally participating hospitals.
- India's Highest Accredited Hospital with JCI, NIAHO & ISO certification.
- 2009-2011: In an international benchmarking study, AHI results were number one among all globally participating hospitals. The team specially chosen for the then hon’ble Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Sigh’s complex Redo Bypass Surgery and Post – operative care.
- Pioneers in Robotic Surgery in Mumbai and Western India.
HOSPITAL ACQUIRED INFECTIONS ANALYSIS REPORTS
|Post Cardiac Surgery
|Post CABG (Bypass)
|Post Redo CABG
|ICU Non-Surgical Procedure